DRINKING GLASSES AND LARGE VESSELS:
- Being made of traditional soda-lime or "soft" glass, the glass products of Asp & Hand, LLC are inherently fragile and require careful handling and care. Store your glass where it won’t rub against other items, avoid products coming into contact with hard and sharp objects, refrain from storing food, drink, or plants for a long time in crystal containers as long term use may stain the glass.
- The products are not suitable for hot contents, freezer, conventional oven or microwave use.
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth, do not use abrasive agents as this will damage the surface. Always rinse before use.
- ASP & HAND straws are handmade in Borosilicate (Pyrex), or "hard" glass, which means they are dishwasher-safe and safe for use with hot or frozen beverages alike. If you are not using a dishwasher, simply rinse with soapy water, using a small tube-cleaning brush where necessary.
- Though more durable than the traditional "soft" glass we use for our glassware, Boro is still breakable and should be handled with care.